Look no more! This 4 bedroom home with an office (that could easily be a 5th bedroom!) has 3 and a half baths. There is a full en-suite bathroom in one guest room. As well, a Jack-n-Jill bathroom between two more secondary bedrooms. This is a family style home with countless possibilities, including an in-laws suite; a separate sitting room off the foyer that is a perfect home office, den or music/art studio...and so on! The convenient powder bathroom is accessible from all the public areas. The master suite is oversized and offers a sitting area, cozy fireplace, plus a slider to rear, 2 large walk-in closets, dual vanity, soaking tub, separate stall shower and private water closet. There is an indoor laundry room that has access to the attached 3-car garage with a multitude of storage options. The formal living has a high volume-vaulted ceiling, second of three fireplaces and elegant French doors to rear. The spacious family room has the third fireplace, another slider leading to the very private rear yard and features a niche that currently holds a large screen TV. The former, formal dining room is currently a game room overlooking the expansive rear yard complimented by an entertaining area with stamped concrete and covered patio, built-in BBQ w/refrigerator, covered loggia w/firepit and a sparkling pool w/waterfall spa!! Not to mention the views!! The generously sized kitchen with breakfast nook, w/another slider to the peaceful side yard has a gas 6-burner Viking cook-top, double sink, built-in Viking dishwasher, wine fridge and Bosch double ovens plus walk-in pantry. Some additional features: travertine flooring, high vaulted ceilings, architectural niches, spectacular mountain and hill views from many windows, recessed lighting, dual-zoned air conditioning-heating systems, cul-de-sac location that backs to open space that offer privacy and northern and eastern views, near parks, hiking and biking trails + fantastic schools!
Schedule A Private Showing
Listed By: Kim Plisky
Aviara Real Estate | DRE 01456101
Facts and Features
Year built: 1993
Heating: Natural Gas, Forced Air
Cooling: Central Air, Dual
Parking: 3 Car Garage
Lot: 0.33 Acres
Banyan Elementary School
Banyan Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2017-18 school year.
Sequoia Middle School
Sequoia Middle School placed in the bottom 50% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is bottom 50%, and reading proficiency is bottom 50%) for the 2017-18 school year.
GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Read more
About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Zillow recommends that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete.
The listing data appearing on this website has been gathered from various sources on the internet or provided by the listing agent. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by the broker. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.